At Atlanta Dental Spa, we’re more than cosmetic dentists. We’re also respected family dentists in Atlanta, performing routine cleanings, crowns, fillings and implants, in addition to veneers, Lumineers and other cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Our doctors enjoy the long-lasting relationships they build with patients and their families. We want to treat all your dental needs, from a 2-year-old’s first checkup to regular cleanings, fillings and oral cancer screenings.
- We know that protecting your family’s health and wellness is what is most important to you, and regular visits to the dentist are a key part of that health regimen.
- For many patients, we recommend three cleanings per year. This recommendation is based on the fact that it takes only about three months for bacteria to establish a colony in your mouth. By the fourth month, they are producing the toxins that attack your enamel and gums.
- By doing three cleanings a year, we are able to interrupt this cycle and detect or even reverse decay.
- Because we know that you will likely need to pay for the third cleaning out of pocket (as well as any cosmetic procedures needed), we offer convenient dental financing options.
Oral cancer screenings
- During every cleaning, our doctors and hygienists are doing a visual oral cancer screening. Because the risk factors for oral cancer now include tobacco, alcohol, and/or exposure to the HPV virus, nearly every adult in the US is at risk for developing oral cancer.
- Atlanta Dental Spa also recommends an additional oral cancer screening (ViziLite or VELscope) once per year. These screenings have the ability to detect early stages of oral cancer before a lesion is visible.
Like a day at the spa
Family life can be hectic. Isn’t it nice to be pampered now and then? Most people don’t expect a visit to their family dentist to be the highlight of their day, but for our patients, it actually is. From the soothing waterfalls in our lobby to the ergonomic patient chairs and Bose noise-canceling headphones, we are changing how people feel about going to the dentist.
Trust your family’s dental care to the experienced, gentle dentists and courteous staff at Atlanta Dental Spa. We want to be your Atlanta family dentists!