Full Mouth Dentistry | Reconstruction | Atlanta GA | Buckhead | Alpharetta / Roswell
Full Mouth Reconstruction is the systematic approach to restoring all of your teeth at the same time
If you'd rather read, here is the video script
By having all those in one place, it allows the communication of all those people to give you the best result and the best service, and it gives you convenience of having it in one place.
Click here for the video script.
Full-mouth reconstruction is a process where we rebuild what has been lost by Mother Nature over years of wear-and-tear and destruction. By taking in the combination of artistry, science, and technology, we take the mouths that have been worn down through years of clenching, grinding, and other destructive processes; we rebuild them back to where Mother Nature intended them to be. We make the chewing system work the way it was designed to work. Basically, we restore the mouth back to ground zero; we make it go back to the way it was supposed to be.
As the teeth wear down, we start losing support in the skin of our face. Our face is broken into facial thirds. What happens is the lower third is the part of our face that’s supported by our teeth. If you’ve ever seen someone who’s had dentures that have come out and the front of their mouth starts to crease, you start seeing an exacerbation of the lines around the face. What happens is their face starts to sink in. The reason is that the teeth are no longer supporting that lower third of their face. Full-mouth reconstruction allows us to rebuild that lower third of the face and recreate facial harmony by balancing those facial thirds.
- teeth that are severely worn down
- multiple missing teeth
- a deep bite (the top teeth bite too far down over the bottom teeth)
- patients who want instant orthodontics (using porcelain veneers, bridges, or other restorations on all of the teeth to ideally reshape and reposition the teeth)
- severe decay in all or most of the teeth
- severe erosion of the enamel
- congenital disorders that cause missing teeth, missing enamel, or poorly-formed teeth
- traumatic injury to the mouth/teeth
- Atlanta Dental Spa looks to the Facial Rule of Thirds to guide the full mouth reconstruction planning process. A face that can be equally divided into thirds demonstrates ideal aesthetic harmony. When a significant amount of tooth loss or damage has occurred, the structure supporting the lower facial third is compromised, disrupting the aesthetic balance.
Let the smile experts at Atlanta Dental Spa restore the lower facial third and regain facial harmony with full mouth reconstruction.
Full Mouth Rehabilitation & Restoration: Before & Afters
Who Should Consider Full Mouth Reconstruction (FMR)?
Full mouth restoration is a complex and comprehensive treatment which requires a lot of experience. FMR can correct orthodontic problems, congenital tooth defects, and even years of neglect, abuse, or wear. While the initial aesthetic improvements can be seen very quickly, this treatment is by no means an “instant makeover.” It is complex and comprehensive treatment which requires a lot of experience as well as thoughtful planning and precise attention to detail in order to achieve a highly aesthetic, healthy, functional, and long lasting result.
Our Atlanta cosmetic dentists have decades of experience in full mouth reconstruction cases and have developed a systematic, phased approach to full mouth reconstruction & restoration treatment. Starting with a consultation visit, thorough exam and numerous detailed measurements and records, we create a diagnostic wax-up (or blueprint plan) of the entire procedure. We plan the aesthetic and functional outcomes before we even begin your actual treatment. Only after we have this comprehensive plan in place do we start the work on your teeth and mouth.
This procedure is one of the most advanced treatments available in cosmetic/general dentistry, and it requires a lot of experience, knowledge, and skill on the dentist’s part. If you are planning a large dental procedure, it is important that you understand your dentist’s qualifications. It is wise to schedule several consultation appointments so that you can interview dentists until you find the one you feel most comfortable with doing this advanced procedure. At your Atlanta or Roswell (Alpharetta) consultation visit, we will show you numerous cases where our dentists have successfully performed full mouth reconstructions (see our client testimonials). We will go so far as to give you a list of our patients’ phone numbers who have had this procedure completed by our team and who are willing to share their experiences with you.
- Cost of Porcelain Veneers
- 4 Easy Tricks to Get Your Kids CAVITY-FREE for Life (and #2 will reverse small cavities!)
- The Most Affordable Dental Care is at Your Fingertips: a message especially aimed at my 20-40 year old readers
- Check out our new post – 16 Top Reasons to choose Atlanta Dental Spa
- Candy Buy Back 2014