If you are searching for Invisalign specialists in Atlanta, you have come to the right place!
Dr. Boulden and Dr. Estep completed training with the Aligntech Institute so they can offer patients the Invisalign clear braces. They learned specific clinical competencies to enhance the effects of the Invisalign procedure. In addition, they are skillfully trained to not only identify the most ideal patients who will prosper from Invisalign, but to create your dream smile!
Invisalign: The perfect solution
- Simply put, Invisalign braces are the perfect solution to obtain straight teeth. The way Invisalign® clear braces work is fairly simple to understand.
- Our dentists will use high-tech 3-D computer imaging technology to create your treatment plan. Then the lab creates a series of customized aligners for you, which are constructed using a medical-grade polymer (plastic).
- We will also show you pictures of your future smile with straight teeth before the procedure begins!
- The clear braces treatment has been proven countless times to straighten our patient’s teeth. The aligners must be worn for 1-2 years, changing them on a bi-weekly basis. During this time you will observe your teeth getting straighter and straighter as time flies by!
Advantages of Invisalign
- Instead of traditional braces, Invisalign has many advantages for you. The clear braces can be removed to tend to your normal activities—eating, flossing, brushing your teeth.
- In addition, no more sacrificing certain types of foods (peanuts, popcorn, and more), and no more negative consequences (pain, mouth blisters), as you would experience with traditional braces!
- Throughout your Invisalign treatment, Dr. Boulden and Dr. Estep recommend scheduling in-office appointments with us approximately every six weeks to track your progress.
If you have uneven and crooked teeth, come see us to determine if Invisalign is right for you. Our Atlanta Invisalign specialists will help you create the flawless smile you desire!