Dr. Nadia Esfandiari
Dr. Nadia Esfandiari was born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida. At the age of 13, she moved to Atlanta (Sandy Springs) with her family. Dr. Nadia received her bachelor’s degree from Georgia State University and her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Dental College of Georgia. Following graduation, she completed a Post-Doctorate Esthetic Fellowship with the world-renowned Dr. Ronald Goldstein in Atlanta. She spent a year of working closely with Dr. Goldstein on many large full mouth rehab & cosmetic cases. Dr. Nadia was also a large contributor in Dr. Ronald Goldstein’s book, “Esthetics in Dentistry” third edition.
Dr. Nadia lives in Sandy Springs with her husband Amir. Their wedding was featured and on the cover of the Southern Season Magazine in Fall of 2016. She speaks Farsi and enjoys cooking, traveling, painting, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Georgia State University, BS
- Dental College of Georgia, DMD
- Esthetic Training & Fellowship under Dr. Ronald Goldstein
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Georgia Dental Association
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- Member, Hinman Dental Society
- Dental XP, Member
- Top Beauty Dentist, New Beauty Magazine 2011-2019