When you buy a car, you don’t go for the cheapest one on the lot. You want the best car at the most reasonable price. Just like with cars, veneers vary in quality. But how do you make sure that your veneers are high-quality and not low-quality?
Veneers prices can range from around $900 to more than $2,000 per tooth. Just as with everything, you tend to get what you pay for. But price isn’t the only indicator of quality when it comes to veneers.
There are a few factors that will help ensure that you end up with a set of high-quality veneers.
- The strongest, most durable material available for dental work, aside from metal, is porcelain. Because you are less likely to have to repair porcelain veneers, they can be a sound investment.
- Usually composed of lithium disilicate glass and glazed in an oven, porcelain veneers also are highly stain resistant.
- Porcelain also closely resembles natural tooth enamel. A master ceramist will be able to blend the porcelain to match the surrounding teeth and completely cover deep stains, broken and misaligned teeth.
- Yet another material option for your veneers is composite resin. While it is more affordable, composite can be less durable, and the porous material also is susceptible to staining. Composite also looks less natural than porcelain.
- Of course, when it comes to dental work, quality means maximum aesthetic results with minimal pain. Traditional veneers require some reduction of the underlying tooth to ensure the final result is not too bulky.
- For patients who would prefer not to alter their teeth, there is the option of ultra-thin, prepless or minimal prep veneers.
Experienced Cosmetic Dentist
- The dentist who crafts your veneers should be a perfectionist with years of experience as a general and cosmetic dentist, and should work with a master ceramist to form the veneers.
- Dr. Boulden and Dr. Estep are experienced cosmetic dentists who have contributed to the development of many of the best practices in cosmetic dentistry, including development of UltraVeneers, a special brand of prepless veneers.
- Created exclusively for Atlanta Dental Spa by our own master ceramist, these high-quality veneers look even more natural than traditional porcelain veneers.
But don’t take our word for it. Listen to what some of our patients say about their experience with our top cosmetic dentists. If you’re looking for high-quality veneers in Atlanta, give us a call today to schedule your consultation. Transform your smile with award-winning veneers from Atlanta Dental Spa!