Dr. Peter Boulden, DMD, FACE, FIADFE, FAGD, FACDS
Dr. Peter Boulden has an extensive and celebrated list of scholastic achievements in his field, beginning with the very prestigious distinction of Fellow to the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (now part of Smile Source network) where he also serves as a member on the Advisory Board. The Academy (made up of the most renowned cosmetic dentists in the world) created an extensive, rigorous process to evaluate professionals who are committed to advanced learning, attention to detail, and clinical excellence.
One of only 3 Fellows in the State of Georgia, Dr. Boulden is a master at the relationship between the smile and how it relates to facial symmetry and recently received his Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics (so much so that he created an iTunes App). In the summer of 2011, Dr. Boulden also received his Fellowship to the Academy of General Dentistry. This is his fourth fellowship, making Dr. Boulden one of the most credentialed cosmetic and general dentists in the world.
With celebrity clientele and a reputation for jaw-dropping smile transformations, Dr. Boulden is recognized around Atlanta as the “go to” dentist for high-end cosmetic dentistry. A highly lauded dentist across the country, Dr. Boulden lectures locally and nationally. He characterizes himself as a perfectionist who aims to display his exceptional skills in every patient he sees.
“I pride myself on the fact that most of my cosmetic smile transformations come to me by word of mouth referrals.”
Awards & Accolades
- Awarded “BEST OF SHOW” AND “1st Place for Smile Makeovers” in the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics International Smile Gallery Competition
- WebMD Magazine featured cosmetic Dentist
- Completed residency in Digital Smile Design (DSD) – Facial Analysis and Smile Design through 3D technology taught by internationally renowned Christian Coachman
- Graduate of Bale Doneen
- Preceptorship- Heart Attack & Stroke Prevention
- Fellow & Board member of the prestigious Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (ACE)
- Fellow of the International Academy of Dental-Facial Esthetics
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Voted by peers “Top Atlanta Dentists” by Atlanta Magazine
- Official cosmetic dentist to the Mrs. Georgia Pageant
- Voted consecutively as “America’s Top Dentist” by national poll
- A participating expert on ABC’s hit TV Show “Extreme Makeover” Cosmetic Dentist to Dolvett Quince on NBC’s Biggest Loser Season 12 6-Time Award winner for excellence in smile designs and cosmetic dentistry from 2005-2008 from the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD).
- Sustaining Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). Member of the Academy of General Dentistry, Georgia Dental Association, Northern District Dental Society, and Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS)
- Dr. Boulden has extensive training from the Bioresearch Corporation for its Joint Vibrational Analysis and training in the Tscan computerized occlusal analysis system. In addition to completing many hours of post-graduate cosmetic education, he also attended comprehensive, hands-on training courses in aesthetic dentistry at the acclaimed Hornbrook Group and Pacific Aesthetic Continuum at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco
- A participating member of the Give Back a Smile Program for domestically abused victims who are in need of dental care
- Founding board member of the American Academy of Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH)
- Has completed a mini-residency in Oral Implantology (over 100 hours of case studies)
- Teaches other dentists the business of dentistry through a podcast called Bulletproof Dental Practice.
Atlanta Dental Spa Services
Better life through better dentistry!
Request your appointment at Atlanta Dental Spa. Convenient locations in Buckhead, Roswell, Highlands, and Marietta. Discover complete health dentistry and start your smile makeover today!