Your smile is your window to the world: It shows the people you interact with who you really are. If you’re embarrassed by a broken tooth, you’re probably not smiling very much! Our cosmetic dentists help restore patients’ confidence by fixing broken teeth.
- Why not get a major smile improvement at the same time you get your broken tooth fixed?
- Veneers are thin laminates of porcelain that are bonded to the tooth structure. They are extremely thin and at the same time extremely strong.
- In addition to fixing your broken teeth, they can improve the color, shape, symmetry and overall appearance of your smile.
Inlays or Onlays
- These porcelain-type fillings are a good option when individual back teeth are broken.
- The tooth-colored inlay/onlay is bonded to your tooth, creating a strong, durable restoration.
- Inlays and onlays are a conservative option, because they do not require removal of healthy tooth.
- White or tooth-colored composite fillings are an excellent option for repairing an otherwise healthy broken tooth.
- Composite bonding is a procedure in which a composite material is placed over your teeth to fill gaps.
- The procedure requires precision and detail. While a correct bonding procedure results in a long-lasting and beautiful tooth restoration, an incorrect bonding can lead to a leak, crack or sensitivity.
- Direct bonding requires little to no tooth reduction, and can be completed in one visit, whereas veneers require a series of visits.
- As with all of their cosmetic dentistry, you will see the craftsmanship of the Atlanta Dental Spa doctors in their precisely formed dental bonds.
- Direct bonding typically does not last as long as veneers do. If the tooth has cracks or fractures or if there are heavy chewing forces on the tooth to be restored, dental bonding may not be the right option.
Don’t wait to fix your broken tooth. The weakened structure can cause other problems that might require replacement of the entire tooth. Call our top dentists today to start fixing your smile.