High-quality porcelain veneers enhance your smile for many years to come, making them one of the best investments in cosmetic dentistry. Cheap veneers, on the other hand, may look fake and will likely need to be repaired or replaced within a few years.
The High Cost of Cheap Veneers
What if one of your veneers broke or fell off just before a big presentation or special event? Would the cost savings be worth it if your veneers started to stain or crack after just a few months?
You’re probably considering porcelain veneers because you want a million-dollar smile, so it just doesn’t make sense to sacrifice quality.
With some purchases, cost may be the most important factor. But veneers aren’t an item that you will use and discard. Cosmetic dentistry is something you live with all day, everyday.
Invest In Quality
Dentists who discount their work must find ways to reduce their costs, either through lower-quality materials or cutting corners on technique.
Quality of porcelain veneers varies depending on:
- Quality of the material. The technology used to manufacture porcelain veneers has advanced by leaps and bounds in recent years. The lithium disilicate often used in today’s porcelain veneers is the strongest material (aside from metal) that is available in cosmetic dentistry. And unlike metal, porcelain is also the most natural-looking material.
- Skill of the ceramist. Each porcelain veneer is hand-made, and only a master ceramist will be able to craft your so that they perfectly match the shape, size and color of your existing teeth.
- Cosmetic skill of the dentist. Each veneer must be carefully fitted and bonded to the tooth. This labor-intensive and technique-sensitive practice is best performed by an accredited and experienced cosmetic dentist.
If you are considering veneers for a full smile makeover, there are some dental financing options you can consider to help make the costs more manageable.
- Our staff will help you work with your insurance company to find out if your dental insurance will cover a portion of your veneers procedure.
- Atlanta Dental Spa also offers credit options from two of the leading companies in health care credit: Springstone Financial and CareCredit.
- We also accept all major credit cards, allowing you to pay for your veneers on your own schedule.
- We will not begin your veneers procedure until you completely understand the costs involved.
High-quality porcelain veneers are an investment in your image. Don’t shoot yourself in the foot by settling for a cheap imitation. If you’re in the Atlanta area, our top cosmetic dentists would love to help you review your veneers options and get you on the road to a stunning smile!